THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Energy Everyday Science Lightning Strikes at The Highest Point(p.2)
- Diversity Main Course The Smelly Garlic(p.8)
- Cycles YS Detective Agency Chocolates Don’t Lie!(p.15)
- Interactions Do You Know? Be Careful Not To Touch!(p.21)
- Systems My Body A Food Tasting Competition(p.25)
- Diversity Amazing World The Snake Moults(p.31)
- Cycles Main Course Let’s Make Rain!(p.37)
- Interactions Do You Know? The Strong Cleanser(p.44)
- Interactions Discovery The Clean Cockroach(p.49)
- Interactions IT Savvy A Breathometer Mint(p.53)